Onix Evoke Teardrop Composite Pickleball Paddle
The Onix Evoke Tear Drop Composite paddle offers a great balance of touch and power in a light-weight paddle for incredible maneuverability and a unique tear drop shape that optimizes the location of the sweet spot.
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
– Provides balanced performance of touch, power and pop
– Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
TEAR DROP SHAPE
– Uniquely balances weight with tear drop shape for a higher, more-accessible sweet spot
– Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
– Made of light-weight materials for increased speed and agility
Due to the large number of state, provincial and national pickleball associations now operating world wide, Racquet Network no longer tracks which paddles are considered “legal” and which are considered “illegal” under their various and constantly changing rules. If this issue is important to you, please contact these organizations before making your purchasing decisions. Racquet Network does not issue refunds for paddles on the basis of their acceptance or lack thereof by any local, state, provincial or national pickleball organization.